random thoughts, part 7
Gonna be a short one this time... too many things on the go (nothing vitally important, mind you, but I'm just not willing to commit the time here rather than elsewhere at the moment)
- I need to get out more. And get drunk more. Because getting out and getting drunk are things I really enjoy!
- Sweeps are over. Thank God. Sometimes it feels like I'll never keep up to all the shows I watch. Then March comes.
- Am I a little fru-fru for being a GH fan. Probably. Live with it.
- 359 days til I'm 30. Am I counting? No.
- 1 week til my parents 30th annivesary(and my grand-mother's 79th birthday). What to do, what to do???
- Did I mention I need to get out more? And get drunk more?? Well, if I didn't, I do. And if I did -- well, I still do.
- Web Cams rock!!
- Reading comics is just as literarily(is that a word?!? -- if not, copywrite, me, 2005) stimulating as any other medium. Discuss. I can argue ANYTHING.
- March is also 'try out your new shows' month. First up: Trial By Jury and Blind Justice. Both look like they've got potential...
- I'm posting in a lot of places lately... so this place ain't gonna get the treatment it really deserves... bitch 'n' moan about it; you might have enough influence to sway me... or not.
- loosing power sucks. Every FUCKING time.
- politics... should I or shouldn't I??
- exercise... should I or shouldn't I??
- fart... should I or ... ah, who'm I kiddin' -- ahhhh, that's better!
That's it for now. I'm thinking of doing up some more pics(there are just so many) soon... amongst other things... stay tuned.